• More than 20 years extensive experience of executive management, strategy, investments, marketing, business development, strategic planning from various executive positions at leading Mediahouses (and from board level in own holdings within communication, publishing and advertising) such as Bonnier Group and Talentum Group, and now since almost 4 years back as CEO and owner of NFT Ventures group (largest fintech venture capital company in the nordics, with about 50 holdings, backed by the largest niche bank Colletor, Bonnier group (the largest mediahouse in the nordics) and Roos-group (large family conglomerate).
• Comprehensive understanding of building strategy and digital transformation (in different sectors) and execute on the strategy and building the next step of the companies growth.
• Comprehensive understanding of the dynamics driving the Media industry and the financial industry (financialtech, propertytech and insuretech)
• Focused on delivering growth and profitability in a cost efficient manor
• Broad experience and ability in business planning, change management, project management, people management, business development and strategic planning
• Analytical, resultsoriented and customerfocused
• Understand needs, discover business opportunities and deliver creative ideas and value adding solutions to problems
• Skilled team-builder, enthusiastic, co-operative and co-ordinating
• Communicative(oral and written), outgoing and build credibility and relationships with both internal and external customers
* Understanding and implementation of digital development, CRM, Big Data and digital analysis and new digital payment methods.